A sunrise from the terrace.
On the right side the high mast lightings of Santa Giulia on the highway ring.
On the left side, in front of the sun, the water-tower of the abandoned Innocenti Automotive factory.
In that factory, settled in the 40's in front of the main river of Milan, the Lambro, Innocenti started production of Lambretta scooters in 1947.
Model: NIKON D5000
Exposure Time: 10/16000 sec
ISO Speed Ratings: 400
Focal Length: 240 mm
Date Taken: 2012-10-01 07:16
Metering Mode: Pattern
Flash: Flash did not fire, auto mode
File Size: 252 kb
- Copyright: Paolo Motta (Paolo) (41216)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-10-01
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Architecture, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Nikon D5000, Nikon 80-200/f2.8
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/1600 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-10-28 7:52