A fish-eye view inside the Galleria Vittorio Emanuelle II in Milan city centre. On the south side of this (the camera is pointed that direction) you'll end up at the Duomo, the big cathedral. The exit at the north side takes you to la Scala, the opera house. Click the link at the bottom for the exact location.
You can find all things expensive here: exclusive clothing, Montblanc's, Cohiba's but also the 90s Mediolanum AC Milan shirt (!!!) in the Fans shop in the right of this picture (EUR 99, I left it there for you). Not far from the Galleria, on the Duomo side, is La Rinascente which is a big upmarket department store. All the way at the top of that building you can get some fancy food and have a great view on the Duomo and it's piazza.
FlashEarth: 45.465916 N 9.190008 E
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Gilbert Sopakuwa (startacked) (1341)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-04-28
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Pentax *ist DS, SMC Pentax-DA FISH-EYE 1:3.5-4.5 10-17mm
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/80 seconds
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Roadtrip Milan 2009
- Date Submitted: 2009-05-17 8:03