This photo was taken on a warm spring afternoon while sitting at one of Tremezzo's cafes, sipping coffee and slurping down an ice cream, watching the boats go by, looking across Lake Como to the Villa Melzi on the opposite shore, and to the breathtaking mountains in the background. I ask you, does it get any better than this?
Critiques | Translate
jhm (123166) 2012-10-22 2:55
Truly a very nice place for a good stroll during the spring time.
Wonderful panoramaic background with the moutains.
The red geraniums in foreground make the picture more beautiful.
Excellent composition, lovely presentation too.
Very well done, TFS.
Have a nice workweek,
- Copyright: Vincent Morand (vjmite) (3244)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-06-15
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ28, Hoya Circ Polariser
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-10-22 2:25