Morning light glances off the red roofs of the picturesque village of Careno on Lake Como. Careno is about halfway between Como and Bellagio, and clings to the steep valley side. This view is from the ferry. A great way to see Lake Como is to take a leisurely trip on the ferry, taking in views of mountains, little villages and elegant villas.
I used Photoshop to adjust the colors, shadows and saturation.
- Copyright: Vincent Morand (vjmite) (3388)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-06-14
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ28, Hoya Circ Polariser
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/50 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-13 5:23