Manarola- from Cinque Terre World Heritage site.
Cinque Terre is a National park in Italy, has 5 villages, very enchanting. They're small and colourful, built on the slope of the hill, with rocky beaches.
Critiques | Translate
jcpix (11938) 2012-12-18 17:20
Beautiful photo, the lighting on the hillside caught my eye. Well managed exposure to balance and capture the shadow detail. The dark blue sea contrasts nicely with the many colors of the natural landscape and village. Great presentation of a much photographed location, it never gets old!
- Copyright: Stefania Avram (Stefa) (122)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-08
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D7000, Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X, Hoya 77mm Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-12-18 15:50