St Peters Square needs no introduction, the famous Bernini designed colonnade is instantly recognizable.
I love to capture flowing water on a long exposure. However, I think this photograph is particularly affected due to down scaling it to fit on TrekEarth, but I hope you still enjoy it.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Luigi Sepede (montezumola) (100)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-10-31
- Categories: Daily Life, Ceremony, Architecture, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ 28
- Exposure: f/8, 5 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-08-08 13:34