The Roman Colosseum or Coliseum, originally known as the Flavian Amphitheatre, was commisioned in AD 72 by Emperor Vespasian. It was completed by his son, Titus, in 80, with later improvements by Domitian.
The Colosseum is located just east of the Roman Forum and was built to a practical design, with its 80 arched entrances allowing easy access to 55,000 spectators, who were seated according to rank
Critiques | Translate
elenimavrandoni (14259) 2014-05-29 21:47
Λευτέρη, πολύ εντυπωσιακή η φωτογραφία σου ενα εκπληκτικό βραδυνό με υπέροχο φωτισμό να παιχνιδίζει με τίς ιστορικές σκιές...ενα μνημείο που αναδεικνύεται ιδιαίτερα μέσα απο τήν φωτογραφία σου!!
Hanssie (10403) 2014-06-04 2:50
A beautiful night-shot, very clear all over.
- Copyright: Lefteris Petroutsos (Lefteris13) (300)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-03-02
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikkon D90, AF-S DX 18-200/3.5-5.6G ED VR II, 72 mm Circular Polariser HOYA
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/8 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-29 21:39