Without doubt, the Colosseum is one of Rome's typical sights, and it's even more enchanting at night. I tried to find a bit different POV and waited for some cars to catch nice light beams.
Critiques | Translate
sabermonajati (8317) 2013-09-24 9:31
you captured amazing frame from Colosseum on night.
seres76 (166) 2013-09-24 11:42
Nice shot. Thanks for the beautiful pic...
HimalAnda (6968) 2013-09-24 23:28
The exposure management is perfect, congratulations.
A very nice picture.
dkmurphys (42633) 2013-09-25 13:52
Very fine iconic scene from Rome. I like the perfect management of lights. Well done.
- Copyright: Marton Ocskay (ocskaymarci) (2646)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-09
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture, Ruins
- Camera: Pentax K200D, Pentax DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL II, Sigma WIDE C-PL 52mm DG
- Exposure: f/10.0, 30 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Rome by Bike 2012
- Theme(s): My nightshots [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-24 8:14