Piazza Navona is one of the most beautiful squares of Rome. The fountain of 4 rivers is the exact center of the square. Every year millions of visitors come to admire.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jmdias (59958) 2012-05-05 18:13
very beautiful this lower pov catching the tower ahead, the obelisk and many details of the fountain. nice job escaping from the usual pov. well done.
Hanssie (10465) 2012-05-06 0:47
Another view is very well done, nice blue background behind, all very clear, nice work !
NeleThys (34) 2012-05-06 8:04
Good shot! Very brave to try an unusual point of view.
- Copyright: Oliviero Masseroli (Oliviero) (100)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-02-13
- Categories: Artwork
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/105 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Tribal people in Bangladesh
- Date Submitted: 2012-05-05 13:13