It was a really hot day when we stopped in Latisana. This small park with the fountain was a very refreshing place for a moment of rest.
You can see the tower of the 16th century Cathedral of Latisana in the background, dedicated to St. John the Baptist.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Marton Ocskay (ocskaymarci) (2762)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-07-29
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K200D, Pentax DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL II, Sigma WIDE C-PL 52mm DG
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Rome by Bike 2012
- Date Submitted: 2012-12-28 3:21