This picture of the castle of Duino was taken by Rilke trail.
The Rilke trail is a scenic walkway that borders the nature reserve on the cliffs of Duino.
Connects the town of Duino and Sistiana, both in the Municipality of Duino-Aurisina/Devin-Nabrežina, in the province of Trieste, and is named after Rainer Maria Rilke. The poet in Prague where he found inspiration for his Duino Elegies to the time when he lived in the early twentieth century, a guest of the castle of Prince Thurn und Taxis (Thurn und Taxis).
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Fiorindo Massimiliano (fiore) (231)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-09-02
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 350D (Rebel XT), 18-55 f3.5-5.6 ef-s, 58 mm PL
- Exposure: f/8, 1/125 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-07-15 7:17