While I was waiting for a stunning sunset with sun kissing the sea, I was almost dissapointed to see the sun go down in the back of the mountain.
Instead I captured the first lights of the city, lighting up the coast and it was an extremely beautiful moment.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Adina Buliga (spigola) (473)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-07-00
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D5100, AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm 1/3.5-5.6G DX
- Exposure: f/8, 1/10 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-10-13 1:57