The ruins of Pompeii were declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1997. Pompeii was destroyed by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Periko (2609) 2013-12-12 19:58
A good point of view. We can see the full theatre.
jadesgran (5276) 2013-12-12 21:33
A well composed picture.
I remember visiting this site many years ago.
imageme (1625) 2013-12-14 11:22
Hi Eric, This is an amazing POV which enable the viewers to see the entire structure of historical site.
Excellent use of the lights which light every bit of detail of the architecture. I like the idea you included the people in the scene and it adds life in the area. Thank very much
- Copyright: Eric Daniels (lipscer) (534)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-04-21
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5
- Exposure: f/11, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Pompeii and Herculaneum [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-12-12 16:21