Another colourful building in Ireland. The village of Sneem was very quaint and full of lively colour. All the houses are painted bright colours - orange, green, yellow, blue and purple. It makes for very colouful photographs.
Critiques | Translate
Liora (1857) 2004-07-25 13:29
What a remarkable pink building! The colors definitely does it here - the photo stands out...
Well done Joan!
jef (310) 2004-07-26 7:20
belle image, trés simple mais efficace. il fallait en faire une photo. La vie serait trés différente si on osait ces couleurs dans nos villes.
jackwp (519) 2004-08-12 5:41
Wow! Anyone that has been to the pub wouldn't have any problem finding this place.. Excellent colors and clarity. Well done.
- Copyright: Joan West (technogran) (1339)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-06-27
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon PowerShot S30
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/1000 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Rainbow of rowhouses, Gems of Ireland [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-07-25 10:27