This was taken at Kilfane Glen in County Kilkenny in Ireland.
This shot was taken from the top of the waterfall, looking down at the cottage orne in the glen. It is a beautiful place, even though when I was here there was unrelenting torrential rain!
Kilfane Glen and Waterfall is a pristine example of a romantic era garden dating from the 1790s. Untouched for 200 years, it is a picturesque paradise with a waterfall tumbling its way to a rushing stream and woodland paths leading to a cottage orné. Tiny bridges sit among ancient trees, wild fox-gloves, ferns and other historically correct 18th century planting.
Thanks for looking,
- Copyright: Patrick Campbell (soupie01) (789)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-08-19
- Categories: Nature, Architecture
- Camera: CANON EOS 400D, Canon 18-55mm (Lens Kit), 58mm circular polarizer
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-03-17 15:58