This busker kindly allowed me photograph his performance on the main street in Dingle town.
I asked 'may I take a photograph?'.
He replied with 'for sure! (in a deep Irish accent)' which made my day all on its own, thankfully I also managed to capture a nice shot of this skilled busker.
*I am not entirely sure of his instrument but I think it is a mandolin, if wrong I apologise.
Critiques | Translate
jean11-3 (2799) 2007-06-22 17:23
Hi James, I can almost hear the music!
Fine portrait of this gentleman.
It is a pity that he was stood where he was, as there are no reference points to suggest that he is in Ireland.
Everything is sharp and the colours are good.
TFS, best wishes Jean.
Have a good weekend.
- Copyright: James Dwyer (jdwyer264) (1082)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-06-12
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D70s, 18-70mm AF-S DX 3.5 - 4.5 Nikkor, Hoya UV 67mm
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/1600 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Hands [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-06-22 7:01