Taken on the grounds near Blarney Castle. So many places felt like the stories where Fairies and Leprechauns dwell and play. The angles of the tree limbs, the grass with flowers, the green .... seems right for Ireland.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
siudzi (34141) 2014-05-14 13:35
Wow! What a beautiful place you have found for taking this great image! The intensive green tones are extremely attractive and perfectly managed with superb saturation. Like it! TFS.
carlo62 (50872) 2014-05-14 15:06
bella foto, molto rilassante, ben composta e, soprattutto, con una bellissima luce.
Periko (5610) 2014-05-14 20:16
This is really a beautiful landscape.
Neat composition, great light, nice green shades. A place to enjoy.
- Copyright: David Reed Thomas (drt100) (2095)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-05-11
- Categories: Castles, Nature
- Camera: Olympus E620, Olympus 14 - 42 mm Digital
- Exposure: f/5.3, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-14 11:58