This picture was taken in Connemara on the road from Galway to Maam Cross, during summer 2009.
The long exposure was made possible using a ND400 filter and a tripod.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Nelu_Goia (3116) 2010-03-22 9:19
Using the filter to extend the exposure was a good idea but I think you should have added an ND filter to darken the sky because those white clouds are blown out.
I like the smooth, silky looking water and the framing.
Thanks and have a great day,
- Copyright: Mathieu Mangion (ballyb) (31)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-08-05
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 350D/Digital RebelXT, Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS, Hoya ND400
- Exposure: f/10.0, 3 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-03-22 8:43