Rossnowlagh shore at dusk.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
capthaddock (28790) 2005-11-29 9:35
Hello JR - magnificent sky, I really like the textures and reflections in the wet sand.
fadingstar78 (420) 2005-12-13 20:08
this is really an amazing irish sky :)
maybe a storm's coming from far away?
I like the low horizon, the way you captured the low tide. maybe a little too sharpened?
great pic anyway!
- Copyright: Jean Renaud Leborgne (jrleborgne) (1554)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-08-18
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Pentax Optio 555
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Irish coast landscapes [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-10-21 4:28