Somewhere along the endless shoreline of Reykjavik, Iceland. The longest journey happens when the boat stands still.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
annjackman (21899) 2010-12-22 23:59
Very well taken. This is almost monochromatic which is why I think it works so well. The boat is in an excellent position in the frame. I enjoy this a lot.
Well done. Ann
- Copyright: Ethan Votsis (ethanseye) (14)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-09-00
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: Nikon Coolpix 4300
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/134 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-12-22 16:07