The Fjallfoss waterfall, is a group of seven consecutive falls starting with themajestuous Dynjandi. 100 meters height, 60 meters large at the maximum. It was one of our objective in the westfjords, as the puffins in Latrabjarg. The falls are strong and the air was loaded by water projections... difficult to protect the photocamera.
Because of a flat tyre change earlier in the day, we were allready late and short in time.. These falls are far from civilisation... I believe it is possible to stay a complete day there...
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Yves Emprin (ivtchik) (836)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-06-07
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon 5D Mark II, 17-40 f/4 L USM Canon, Lee Filter System
- Exposure: f/22, 3 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Iceland
- Date Submitted: 2014-03-24 13:20