When I first stepped out onto this landscape, I asked my friend if that was the ocean over there in the distance. He smiled and shook his head and told me it was a glacier. Clearly it does look like a glacier... but it also looked like the sea.
Taken from the boardwalk at Gullfoss waterfall.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ro Co (Fiddlee) (216)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-09-20
- Camera: Canon 350D (Rebel XT), Canon EF 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM, UV
- Exposure: f/11, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-10-22 19:26