Of course, if you visit Iceland even for a day like me you must visit Gullfoss. This mighty waterfall on the river Hvita is a very special place indeed. On this day we had a bit of wild weather but it was calm enough when we visited the waterfall.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Beasolea (1712) 2008-10-21 18:27
Very spectacular picture. Very nice done.
Buin (42460) 2008-10-21 21:20
What a view! Your photo shows very well the geological situation there and the people give a good scale. I think I can hear its rush... ;-)
You managed the difficult light, the contrast between bright water and dark landscape, very well.
Greetings from autumnal Germany!
- Copyright: Ro Co (Fiddlee) (216)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-09-20
- Camera: Canon 350D (Rebel XT), Canon EF 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM, UV
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-10-21 18:15