A sunny day in Reykjavik brings everybody out onto the streets ~ even Antichristian Icelandic Heathen B*stards who apparently wear flowery underwear ;)
Taken on Laugavegur, the walking street and main shopping area in Iceland's capital city.
(note: TE will not let me post the word b-a-s-t-a-r-d, hence the little asterisk above and in title)
Critiques | Translate
EstudioChispa (2154) 2013-06-11 5:32
Fun look at a great place!
But... is that underwear, or INK?
- Copyright: kristin fellows (KristinsCamera) (2373)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-07-15
- Categories: Daily Life
- Exposure: f/4, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): this is Iceland!, street scenes from Reykjavik [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-06-11 5:13