I took this shot the previous night (8th of June) soon after midnight (ca. 00:15 Reykjavik time) when its still bright in Reykjavik. The field of blue lupins is to the front. 7th June was a rainy day, rain stopped only by the evening and the air and fields were particularly fresh filled with wonderful scents and silence. You can see many drops of water on the flowers.
This what one sees from a hill at Hús subdistrict.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Roman Isl (islendingur) (50)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-06-08
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Architecture, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon PowerShot A60
- Exposure: f/4.8
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2009-06-09 1:10