This is a picture of Lakagígar crater row, part of a volcanic system.
Laki or Lakagígar is a volcanic fissure situated in the south of Iceland, not far from the canyon of Eldgjá.
We had very bad weather when we were climbing the Laki mountain, the visibility was almost zero!
Suddenly the sky cleared up for a few seconds, and we had this fantastic view!
- Copyright: Chris Matthyssen (chriske) (34)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-08-05
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D300, AF-S NIKKOR 17-55mm 1:2.8 G ED
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/100 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2011-03-03 6:28