Hringvegur is the "Ring Road", the road that goeas all around the icelandic coast.
Here it's the southern leg, going east in direction of the Vatnajökull glacioer.
The huge lava field at the edges of the road is called Eldhraun
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Giuseppe Maria Galasso (gmg) (4202)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-07-17
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Transportation
- Camera: Pentax K100D, Sigma 18-50m F/3.5-5.6 DC, Secure Digital Card, Polarizer
- Exposure: f/8, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Honeymoon
- Date Submitted: 2008-11-27 11:46