This is M÷rudalur, a small "village" lost in the desertic region near M÷rudalsfjallgarur. Driving south east on the Road 901. In the background, the hill of Sandfell.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
pauloog (11745) 2009-08-24 12:43
I wouldn't call it a desert, but it is a good view of the wide open Icelandic space, broken by a conic black mountain, probably a crater, that serves as a wonderful background to display the white and red village buildings under a sculpted sky.
- Copyright: Samuel Chappuis (Sam_CH) (3366)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-08-09
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Pentax K20 D, Pentax 18-250 3.5-6.3, 4 GB Sandisk Ext III
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): ICELAND AUGUST 2009 [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-08-24 12:31