Picture of Skaftafellsjokull glacier taken during the ascent to Kristinartindur (1126m).
A more panoramic view of the glacier taken from the top of the mountain is visible here.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ein22 (478) 2007-09-05 20:49
This is a facinating photo Matteo.
The ice cap looks so immense at this angle. Like it could go on forever. It's very dramatic and blends in nicley with greenery, which in it'self is dramatically shaped.
carlab (2095) 2007-09-25 1:52
bellissima! non riuscivo a capire se si trattasse di acqua o di ghiaccio... davvero sembrano onde del mare
- Copyright: Matteo Porta (mporta) (3810)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-08-16
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50, 55mm circular polarizer
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/250 seconds
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Iceland Trek 2007
- Date Submitted: 2007-09-05 12:14