Svartifoss is a wonderful waterfall flanked by black basalt columns. It's reached by an easy track leading up from the visitor center of Skaftafell National Park.
Since there are already many beautiful shots of Svartifoss here in TE, I decided to post this detail of falls foot. In the workshop there's a larger view of the entire waterfall.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Matteo Porta (mporta) (3812)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-08-16
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50
- Exposure: f/3.2, 1/30 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Travelogue: Iceland Trek 2007
- Date Submitted: 2007-08-23 11:43