One year ago today was my first full day in Budapest. What a great city! And I'm celebrating the anniversary by reviewing photos from the trip.
Along the Danube River in central Budapest is the spectacular Hungarian parliament building. Construction on the building was begun in 1885. In 1896 the parliament was inaugurated on the 1,000th anniversary of Hungary and construction was finally completed in 1904.
Critiques | Translate
worldcitizen (6523) 2013-06-26 18:44
Strange that this photo has no critiques yet. It's a classic Budapest view, very well-presented. I like the lighting, and the silhouettes of leaves used to frame the top of the photo. It's great that you captured a boat passing by the beautiful parliament building. It truly is an architectural masterpiece.
- Copyright: Gregory Wagner (fotoguy22) (4784)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-06-23
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Canon 1D MKII N, Canon 70-200mm/2.8, Compact Flash 4 GB, Circular polarising filter
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-06-23 11:40