Central Market Hall (Nagy Vasarcsarnok) in Budapest just by the Danube river. Vendors here sell meat, fruit and vegetables as well as Hungarian arts and crafts and clothing. There are also some inexpensive places to eat traditional Hungarian food. Ghoulash anyone?
Here is a view of the interior of the market.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Dave Fisher (dabeed) (568)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-09-30
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D90, Nikon Nikkor AF-S 18-70mm f3.5-4.5G ED-I
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2009-10-15 3:46