The vineyard of the Mokos Winery at Palkonya, in the famous VillŠny wine region. In this area of 15 acres they cultivate species like Blauer Portoguiser, Blaufršnkisch, Pinot noir, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
Critiques | Translate
goodwill (4224) 2013-10-06 10:09
What a beauty you have captured from the wine yard.
Clarity and the perspective.......nice composition.
kwekwekan (1078) 2013-10-12 10:44
A well composed image with beautiful patterns created by the rows of grape vines. Nice light quality as well, that gives a pleasant atmosphere to the scene.
- Copyright: Marton Ocskay (ocskaymarci) (2684)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-12-08
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: Pentax K200D, Pentax DA 50-200mm f/4-5.6 ED, Sigma WIDE C-PL 52mm DG
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-06 6:34