Behind Mt.Kaliakouda lies a very well hidden paradise for nature lovers. After an interesting dirt road ascend – descend of the spectacular mountain we end to the riverside of Krikelopotamos.
The “always raining” phenomenon
© 2014 - All rights reserved. The photos taken by photographer Athanasios Benisis are registered and copyrighted. Use in any form (web, paper publication, public exposure, etc.) is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the photographer. To contact with photographer please use his intro page Hellas on TrekEarth.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Athanasios Benisis (Hellas) (6769)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-06-00
- Categories: Nature, Transportation
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Gorges of Greece [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2014-02-01 7:21
- Favorites: 1 [view]