The ruins of Roman Aqueduct over Louros River.
A 2000 years old unique architecture creation located near Filippida. It has been used from the Romans to brings the water 50km far.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Spyros Vagelakis (spyros60) (158)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2012-11-20
- Categories: Ruins
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D MkII, Canon EF 17-40 f/4L, B+W Circ.polarizer 77mm slim
- Exposure: f/11, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-11-15 1:18