Katakolo is a seaside town in western Ilia in the municipality of Pyrgos. The town centre is on a headland overlooking the Ionian Sea and separating the Kyparissian Gulf from the rest of the Ionian.
This area is also known for its Fish restaurants, there are several coffee-bar in the port.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
specialist (1181) 2011-05-24 12:06
apart from the overcalibrated sky, a nice postcard from a beautiful seaside resort Spy Kerk. regards,
halikarnas (7179) 2011-06-04 11:16
Harika bir görüntü,
Deniz,evler herşeyi ile harika fotoğraf.
- Copyright: Spy Kerk (spykerk) (133)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-11-13
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: cannon EOS 350D digital, Canon 17-85mm EF-S IS USM
- Exposure: f/3.2, 1/1250 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-04-12 2:24