Sirrako Village belongs to Tsoymerka Mountains complex, a historic place located in the Northern-west area of Greece, named Epirous.
The main characteristic of the village is that almost everything is made with stone.
- Copyright: Michael Pilitsis (Olympos) (1037)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-10-24
- Categories: Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 40D, Canon 24-70 2.8L USM
- Exposure: f/4, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-12-05 0:18