“Hide and seek” (here hide and seek game of moon)
(hide and seek game for children!!) ,,,is a timeless game that has been played by a lot of children. This game is enjoyed not only by the children but also by the parents. Thanks to its versatility “hide and seek” game can be played indoors or outdoors. When played especially outdoors it can provide wonderful interaction amongst children and will never be boring. The “hide and seek” game consist of two parts: the hiding where all the players apart from “it” look for a place in which to hide, and the seeking, where “it” attempts to find as many of the players as possible and touch, or “tag,” them.
Here are the few steps to follow:
Selecting the players, Selecting an area, Determining who will be “It”
Starting “Hide and Seek” game.
* After choosing the person who will be “it”, he or she should stay at home base then close his or her eyes and begin counting out loud. The number should be between 10 and 100 depending on the ages of the children playing. Also the more players involved in a game the higher the number should be.
* Hiding. The person defined as “it” should stay and count out loud and the rest of the players should run off and hide quietly. The person who is “It” is not allowed to peek at the players hiding from him or her.
* Seeking. When the player who is “It” has finished counting, he or she call out, “Ready or not here I come” and starts looking for the player who have hidden. A person defined as “it” should touch, or “tag,” found player.
* Changing the person who was “It”. The player who was touched or tagged first becomes “It” in the next round of the game.
Critiques | Translate
papagolf21 (87504) 2009-10-25 1:37
Bonjour, cher Georgios,
La nuit, toute chose prend sa forme et son vrai aspect. De même qu'on ne distingue que la nuit les étoiles du ciel, on aperçoit alors sur la terre bien des choses qu'on ne voit pas le jour.
Une bien belle image.
Budapestman (82620) 2009-10-25 2:58
a very beautiful blue hour photo, the composition is spectacular, the colours and lights are very nice. Calm and beautiful mood, Have a nice Sunday!
jlbrthnn (76037) 2009-10-25 7:31
It is a photograph of night as I like them. The image was not artificially cleared up. Lightings have difficulty in bore the night, as in reality. The moon is well placed in this still blue sky. A beautiful night image, carried out very well. Cheer.
Have a nice day
subhendu_bagchi (25913) 2009-10-25 11:51
nice shot again using the same scene and just the change of luminocity and colour. Great light and colour control again. Depth is outstanding, even such low light condition. Very good shot.
AROBN54 (11473) 2009-10-25 16:44
Warm greetings, Georgios,
such a beautiful photograph! I love the lighting and reflections on the water. The dock in the bottom right gives a sense of direction and the moon is perfectly placed. That is a wonderful 'blue hour' shot! Many thanks and my best wishes,
John_F_Kennedy (43181) 2009-10-25 23:44
Nice arrangement of light and colours and light. Good diagonal night shot. Beautiful colours and reflections.
gervaso (10839) 2009-10-30 8:05
Beautiful reflections of the lights, in a wonderful night shot! Very good lighting, and I like very much the detail of the moon beautifuly captured! Very well done!
delpeoples (53697) 2009-10-31 2:11
Geia sou Georgios, this is my favourite type of photo. It has that amazing Blue Hour tone, the moon and wondeful reflections. Even the blue of the water is stunning. Congratulations and TFS, Lisa.
clio (27961) 2009-11-07 0:56
Geia sou Georgio,
You made a beautiful series with this blue atmosphere. It is the one that I prefer because we do not see cars, and the magic is stronger.
One evening when we do not want to go to sleep!
- Copyright: Georgios Topas (TopGeo) (38206)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-09-23
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon EOS450D, Canon 18-55 mm EF-S
- Exposure: f/5.6
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-10-25 0:37