Winter view of Plastira lake in central Greece.
Here are some mountains of Pindos sierra and the village Kerassia.
I was attracted in this photo by the color boat which seats in the middle of this multiform contact of water and land, something that changes continuously and you never see it the same again because the water level changes through the year since this is an artificial lake.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Billy Psimmenos (BillyPs) (51)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-03-02
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Olympus PEN EP1, OLYMPUS DIGITAL ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-03-30 16:20