The main street of Parikia, Paros Island, early in the morning. This picture was taken in April before the high season of summer began.
You can see more picture from Paros island here.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
tinamunk3 (6404) 2005-11-04 10:21
Oh, this is so Greek ;o)
Like the white and blue colors very much.
rajhema (1901) 2005-11-06 13:55
It is so strange how all the buildings are painted white. You have taken the flavour of the place. Very authentic picture. I wish I was there Ioannis.
- Copyright: Yiannis Logiotatidis (logios) (1903)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-04-10
- Camera: Nikon D 70, 18-70 AF-S DX 3.5 - 4.5 Nikkor, HOYA 67.0 mm SKYLIGHT 1B
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Paros, Greece [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-11-04 8:54