A minimal POV with a "heart" made from traditional Cycladic architectural details with national colours of Hellas (The Greek name for Greece, Ελλάς)
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
korbee (6617) 2013-10-24 13:23
I think this is à good idea Vasilis,in the fitst place the typical Greek architecture is very well go recotnise and your titlle and message are very clear. Minimalistic photos are difficult to make it needs good skill and inspiration...
Good night from the Netherlands.
rbassin (22619) 2013-10-24 13:30
une compositiom très originale, j'aime bien sa simplicité.
Des formes géométriques avec le contraste blanc et bleu.
timecapturer (49288) 2013-10-25 2:59
not much to say about this really other than - I LOVE IT!
Enjoy your weekend - Brian.
- Copyright: Vasilis Protopapas (vasilpro) (41271)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-07-31
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D90, Nikon AF-S VR 18-105mm f/3.5 - 5.6G ED, HOYA 67mm HD Circular Polarize
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/1250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Naxos island - Cyclades, Greece
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-24 8:25