Alleys of Naxos town...
Because Naxos Greece was under Venetian rule for a long period and stayed under this authority even during the Turkish period (see the chapter History), the architecture of the island has been strongly influenced by the Venetians and many beautiful buildings and monuments of this period are still standing today, testifying about the past of the island and giving to it a unique and interesting character.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
tatadalou (6433) 2012-12-09 9:08
Hi Cem, my neighbor of the day !
Subject and framing are well found but your picture lacks a little something, I think, to make it more attractive.
The alley is in the shade, which does not allow you to benefit from strong contrasts. Perhaps a slight underexposure could permit you to improve it.
A little bit of clone stamp would also have allowed to remove electric installations.
- Copyright: Cem Canbay (canbayimages) (1754)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-09-17
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 5 D Mark II, 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM, Kenko UV 82mm
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-12-09 8:21