The port of Ios, with its own life and market activity, is the apropriate place for enjoyable walks.during one of that walks I saw this lonely sea star dancing on the water. I wanted to share it here with you...
According to Herodotus, Ios island was the home of Homer mother Clymene, and the burial place for Homer. On 15th of May each year, the Homer festival -Homeria takes place in Ios Island and a flame is carried from the port to his tomb in Plakoto...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
marabu61 (10775) 2012-08-19 15:04
a well seen and nicely executed scene with this bright seastar. It makes a very pleasing subject.
The out of focus boat at the top of the photo is a bit disturbing though. So I have cropped it out in a little workshop. I hope you don' mind?
Greetings from Switzerland
- Copyright: Cem Canbay (canbayimages) (1754)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-06-02
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon EOS 5 D Mark II, 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM, Kenko Circular Polarizer 82 mm
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2012-08-19 11:47