The view of what is known as Little Venice on the island of Mykonos.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
imageme (1790) 2014-01-04 16:48
Hi Eric, Beautiful angles and composition. I like the open ground in the front and it is also contradicting the condense buildings in the BG. It seems that your triangle angles work very well in the composition. The angles joint to the big building in the middle. Nice colours and details. It is very pleasant to view. Thank for sharing and Happy New Year
arnie (1805) 2014-01-06 2:25
I like this one very much, lovely shades of blue and good depth.
Enjoyed many cold bottles of Mythos in the bar with the columns in the back ground. TFS.
- Copyright: Eric Daniels (lipscer) (658)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-04-23
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon 18-55mm, Tiffen 58mm Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-01-04 11:50