Apothikes beach in Andros island. One (...and more) glass(..es) of Ouzo with delicious octopus on the grill it is the best choice after the Greek sun and the Greek sea!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Antipodean (1643) 2014-09-03 15:31
Kia ora Vasilis (greetings from New Zealand),
Great composition. Perhaps the tourists are awaiting a delicious lunch of grilled octopus. Cheers, Neil
jemaflor (83711) 2014-09-03 23:18
Typical view from greece, pleasant to see and to eat ... well framed with interesting Fg and also BG with beach.
arnie (1801) 2014-09-04 3:05
Nice capture, my favourite dish when in Greece, fried calamari, a glass of ouzo or a cold Mythos.
Looking forward to going to Kos (Kefalos) 2 weeks on Sunday for the real McCoy not the frozen battered rings we get here.
- Copyright: Vasilis Protopapas (vasilpro) (40933)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-08-15
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D7100, Nikon AF-S VR 18-105mm f/3.5 - 5.6G ED, HOYA 67mm HD Circular Polarize
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Andros Island [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2014-09-03 13:39