Achla beach is among the most beautiful beaches in Andros island but you have to drive 9 kms of a very bad gravel road to reach it.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ikeharel (70607) 2014-08-25 11:44
"Achla" in street-dialect in Hebrew means as the English word in America for "awesome" - and the place is an awesome scenery.
Fabulous crescent-shaped beach, well seem from above, with the rocks on right most imprtessive element, looks as an imaginary two "faces" looking over the bay.
- Copyright: Vasilis Protopapas (vasilpro) (41309)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-08-14
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D7100, SIGMA 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM
- Exposure: f/11, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Andros Island [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-25 1:08