Boats in a small shipyard in Nea Koutaki village.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
batalay (34575) 2013-10-31 20:36
I'm surprised that 102 people saw this photo, and no one gave it the proper recognition. With a lovely sky as backdrop, the boats make — especially the beat up wooden hull boat in the foreground — make a eye catching composition. The light management is successful. The Circular polarizing filter has served you well. On 22 and 23 October I was in your part of the world, on board a cruise ship that visited Zakynthos and Corfu.
- Copyright: Vasilis Protopapas (vasilpro) (40701)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-31
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D90, Nikon AF-S VR 18-105mm f/3.5 - 5.6G ED, HOYA 67mm HD Circular Polarize
- Exposure: f/14.0, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-31 8:51