Aqueduct and bridge in one structure. Still supplies the monastery with water (I'm not sure for drinking water, but for watering for sure). Stream exists only in the rainy season, the riverbed is normally dry. Therefore, bridge have only an occasional feature.
Critiques | Translate
jadesgran (3995) 2013-09-05 22:14
A well composed picture showing this old bridge.The trees look a little dark, but I think that adds to the mystery of the overall picture
onphoto (921) 2013-09-07 16:18
Hello, a nice theme for a the photo! I like the underexposured bridge! Where exactly is it?
tanjagari (108) 2013-11-15 22:06
Totally my kind of place! Good photo.
- Copyright: Aleksandar Dekanski (dekanski) (1085)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-06-04
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Sony CyberShot DSC H50
- Exposure: f/2.7, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Mount Athos - Agion Oros [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-05 17:18