Metsovo is one of the most picturesque and traditional towns in Greece. It is built like an amphitheatre at an altitude of 1.156m., on one of the highest peaks of the Pindos range at the junction of Epirus, Thessaly and Western Macedonia. It is the capital of the homonym province and it has a population of 6.000 inhabitants...
This is a traditional rug... full of vivid colours...
It was hanged from a balcony...
- Copyright: Savvikos Kavlitzekis (savvikos) (238)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-08-11
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: sony ericsson w810i
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-02-01 11:05