The village Ligiades in Ioannina is one of the closest villages to the capital city . The view to Lake Pamvotis and the city of Ioannina is panoramic from this location and literally enjoyable for the visitor.
The village is built at an altitude of 940 meters above sea level, on the mountainside of Mitsikeli. Ligiades is part of the region of Zagori and a district of the Municipality of Perama, Ioannina. The distance from Ioannina is just a 15 minutes drive, only 12 km. far.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Aimilios Petrou (aimiliospet) (2351)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-04-23
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Olympus C5050Z
- Exposure: f/2, 1/50 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Ligiades [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-04-27 8:59
- Favorites: 1 [view]